Big Cedar Campground, Kayak & Canoe Livery
Upper Peninsula Campground on the Manistique River
Big Cedar Campground Policies
Big Cedar Campground Kayak & Canoe Livery welcomes all our guests to our 10 acre campground that is located on the banks of the beautiful Manistique River with many sites overlooking the river. Below you will find important information on our General Campground Policies, Our Cancellation Policies, and our Pet Policies. We want all of our guests to having a wonderful experience — we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please cancel within 14 days of your arrival. If you notify us under 14 days of your check-in, you will be charged for a 1 night stay. 30 day notice for Bings Bearadise, The Native Nook, Bevs Bald Eagle Nest, and The Norwegian Woods Cabin rentals. All cancellations will be charged a $15 administration fee. Your credit card holds your reservation.
General Campground Policies
- Discounts apply to daily rates only; we have already discounted weekly and monthly rates for you.
- Camping is an outdoor activity, therefore, no refunds will be given because of weather or any other discomforts of nature.
- Please check-in by 7pm (we know that travel plans can change so please email or call us if your running late)
- IF CHECKING IN AFTER 7PM YOUR MAP AND INFO WILL BE TAPED TO THE OFFICE DOOR.
- Park at your campsite only; campers may be checking into that spot later.
- Be considerate to other campers and their sites keep all noise, music, parties, etc. to a minimum after 11pm.
- Only 1 vehicle allowed in a campsite we have overflow parking by the entrance gate
- The use of fireworks, firecrackers, firearms, bb guns, etc. are strictly prohibited in the park.
- Please don't bring in your own firewood to prevent carrying a tree killing insect or disease. We have firewood for sale.
- Check in is 2pm / Check out is 12pm. 3pm check-in 10am check out for all cabins
- Early check-ins are $10 cash no exceptions. Providing the site is ready. No Check ins before 1pm.
- Speed limit is 5MPH always. Watch for children
- All Pets Must Be On A Leash At All Times
- No Pets In Bath House, Laundry Room, Office, Or Playground
- You Are Expected To Clean Up After Your Pet And Put Into Garbage
- Please Control Noise From Your Pets
- No Pets Are Allowed To Be Left At The Campground Unattended