Big Cedar Campground, Canoe & Kayak Livery
Upper Peninsula Campground on the Manistique River
Big Cedar Campground Policies
Big Cedar Campgrounds and Livery welcomes all our guests to our 10 acre campground that is located on the banks of the beautiful Manistique River with many sites overlooking the river. Below you will find important information on our General Campground Policies, Our Cancellation Policies, and our Pet Policies. We want all of our guests to having a wonderful experience — we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please cancel within 14 days of your arrival. If you notify us under 14 days of your check-in, you will be charged for a 1 night stay. All other cancellations will be charged a $10 fee. Your credit card holds your reservation.
General Campground Policies
- Discounts apply to daily rates only; we have already discounted weekly and monthly rates for you.
- Camping is an outdoor activity, therefore, no refunds will be given because of weather or any other discomforts of nature.
- Late check-ins are discouraged out of courtesy to other campers.
- Park at your campsite only; campers may be checking into that spot later.
- Be considerate to other campers and their sites keep all noise, music, parties, etc. to a minimum after 11pm.
- Only 1 vehicle allowed in a campsite we have overflow parking by the entrance gate
- The use of fireworks, firecrackers, firearms, bb guns, etc. are strictly prohibited in the park.
- Please don't bring in your own firewood to prevent carrying a tree killing insect or disease. We have firewood for sale.
- All Pets Must Be On A Leash At All Times
- No Pets In Bath House, Laundry Room, Office, Or Playground
- You Are Expected To Clean Up After Your Pet And Put Into Garbage
- Please Control Noise From Your Pets
- No Pets Are Allowed To Be Left At The Campground Unattended